Saturday, November 22, 2003

I hate it when video clips make the song look crap. I saw Guy's video clip today for "Angels Brought Me Here" - and I was very disappointed. All I can say is, he's lucky he's got an amazing voice - because that was so not an amazing video.

+PLUS+ Oh yeh! and I'm going to the Australian Idol concert in January! WOOHOO! I managed to withdraw almost $700 out of my bank account yesterday just for it. Can we say OBSESSED?

Anyways, yesterday was my last day at SmartSalary. Gosh. It still feels surreal. It's hard to believe that I won't be waking up at 6am Monday morning and heading off to work as I have been for the past year or so. I'm really gonna miss the people there LOTS - they kept me very sane.

It was really sad yesterday arvo, when I got calls from some of my workmates who were in Perth, saying goodbye and all. We had lunch at RETRO which was really nice. Then we had drinks around 5pm where the Dunk made a speech for me and forced me to make one of my own. I was so close to crying man! Anyways, they all pitched in to get me a farewell present. They got me a TV HITS magazine with the top 6 Aussie Idols on the cover - how embarrassing! I also got the whole first season of ALIAS on DVD, and Vida hooked them up with her staff discount to get me some really nice gold earrings!

Cchan got me a little photo box which I thought was really sweet, and Dunk got me "The Best of Friends vol1&2". I don't think I'll be staying away from the TV for the next week!

I headed to RETRO after work with a few of the boys for drinks. My dad picked me up around 11-something and I had to fall asleep straight away before he realised that I was slightly trashed.

In other news, It was Llewol's birthday on Wednesday. I'm currently minimising what I eat today because I'm really excited about eating the whole buffet at his birthday dinner tonight! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE! My proxy birthday present for you tonight is my little portable TV just in case they're not broadcasting the Rugby at the restaurant.

Anyone wanna take me out next week? I'm gonna be so bored and free. Hm.

Okay bye!

No comments: