Sunday, November 02, 2003

"I just want you to be happy"

The last time I heard those words was in the last episode of Ti3, from Stephanie to her boyfriend Anthony. Okay, so it's easy to assume that she only said it to push him toward the girl that seemed to make him happy in the video footage she saw whilst on the island.

I know I over-analyse but...

What do those SEVEN words mean to you? I think they're beautiful. I think that they can become a statement that expresses a pure abandonment of one's emotions and desires for someone else's happiness. It's a hard thing to do. I guess if you look at the big picture, and believe that whatever happens is supposed to happen then it makes it a whole lot easier. That's all.

In other news...
T'was Lilibeth's birthday on Friday, her celebrations were last night. It was a yummy night! I threw a few pics I took last night up so enjoy, if that's your thing *shrugz*

Loving these songs:
Freestyle - So Slow (Yeh Al... it's awesome!)
Rebekah Lavauney - Dance with You

PeeSouth.

No comments: