Thursday, November 27, 2003

I'm still awake because I can be. I had to finish this Industrial Training Report that's due on Friday. I probably don't have enough time to get it done for the rest of the week anyway. I managed to get a V to make sure I didn't procrastinate tonight.

This week is supposed to be my relaxation week. To me, Relaxation = Watching ALIAS Season One DVDs

When I'm not "Relaxing", I've been:
* Looking for RAM unsuccessfully
* Wanting to study Java unsuccessfully (actually, I did some coding tonight - so that's a start right?)
* Working toward the pre-ADORE conference on Saturday
* Doing my Industrial Training deliverables (which are GONE after tonight!)
* Planning little particulars for my party - it's in just over 2 weeks yo! Have not planned anything but the date, time and location. HELP! Nix has done my invites so I might spare some time tomorrow to work on those... once again UNSUCCESSFULLY

Gosh... maybe if I hadn't watched the 10 or so episodes of ALIAS that I have... I'd be on top of some of those things. How dare work give me something so interesting to play with on my week off!

... which reminds me...
* I need to buy KK present for workmate before Christmas Party on Friday =\ OOPS!

ARGH! Not relaxed at all. But I guess the rush is good. I'm wondering what it would've been like if I hadn't taken this week off... hmmm.

Anyways... should I have a marquee at my birthday? I don't really want to because, if it's a sunny afternoon, I don't want to block the sun away y'know? Waddayareckon? Okay... maybe I should wait til after Sunday to plan this crap. What food do you guys wanna eat? Kuf oath how annoying. AAAAAH! Too many questions. No answers.

Why can't time just STOP for a bit? Everything's going too fast for me and I can't keep up with it. BREATHE! It's 3am. I should sleep. Goodnight.

Excuse the rambling. Bye!

No comments: