Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm in a bit of a soft mood right now. Yeh, yeh... I'm always soft. But I'm a little more soft than usual right now.

Just got back from a weekend away with the uni kids. We were up at Umina from Saturday arvo till this afternoon. It was quite lazy, quite drunk, too relaxing, much fun. Lots of foosball, sh-dongs, some beach action, go the doggies, speed, Dodgeball, Jodeci and You Got Served.

Weekends away are so relaxing. Especially when you're away with your friends, away from the reality of life, away from responsibilities, just... away. There's so much I wish I didn't have to come back to.

Coz it'll never make sense.

flkafdsalkjsdfhlkasdlkafklafsdjghalksfdhlakfdsjh.

Ok, the rest of this needs to go elsewhere.

I'm such a mess. I have a HCI presso tomorrow I've barely started. I THEN have a SITPP presso on Friday which I've barely started. This doesn't feel good, doesn't feel good at all.

Excuse the 'all over the place'-ness of this entry. There's a lot on my mind that I cannot eject. Bye!

No comments: