Sunday, October 17, 2004

mariah carey - butterfly

I can hear a million angels singing in my ear when I say your name... - FOR REAL;Amel Larrieux

Wow.

I had a pretty lazy weekend. Sort of.

FRIDAY NIGHT: RNB Superclub @ Fox
That's two Fridays in a row I've been clubbing. Interesting. It was okay. T'was fun partying with the Hawai'i girls! But anyway, enough of that for a while.

I spent a big part of Saturday watching FRIENDS. Some in the morning at Alisa's with Nix, some during the day on my own, and some at night when Alisa came over. Geez, I've seen that girl more times than I've seen her some years in the last week.

Otherwise, I did a lot of sitting around, thinking about doing all sorts of things. Contemplating life, contemplating everything that's been going on, thinking lots of why's, how's and what do I do's. So many times, I just look into my head and find just a whole jumble of thoughts, not knowing how to express them, not even being able to understand most of them. It's a big mess up there.

Meanwhile, I'm feeling a little bloated.

Ok, I'm gonna go find something useful to do. Out.

No comments: