Wednesday, October 13, 2004

mr mayer - comfortable

Seriously... that song's just asking for Thinking About Me to happen.

It's hot in hurr man. It's making me sleepy right now. The air-conditioning is on but it's taking a while to cool this house up.

Today was a beautiful day. Absolutetly beautiful. I wish I was at the beach (and Joe P's MMS' made sure I was jealous of him the whole day), but I was stuck in the city at work. The most tanning I got was sitting on the (very) hot Martin Pl steps for lunch. I swear I burnt something into my ass. I got back to work and my workmates told me I looked like I just came back from the beach - YES!

On a note that would anger people (and by people, I mean Alisa): it's a whole different type of excitement. Good different? Bad different? Doesn't matter, it's not the same.

Now back to my chant: "I need change, I need change, I need change"

Surely, I had more to write. I watched a few FRIENDS episodes after coming home tonight. FRIENDS is so funny.

... and bye.

--edit--
I remember what I was gonna say. Keep December 3rd Free. I know it's a long way away. But I've got limited time to do my birthday/Christmas/Graduation/New Year/Desbidida thing.

No comments: