Tuesday, October 05, 2004

xscape - arms of the one who loves you

A bit of old school; although I can't really relate the song coz it's got 'love' all over it...

Sometimes I wonder...

Correction: Many times I wonder what people are thinking about when they stare into space. I wonder what's going through their mind when they look at different things, different people.

I like to observe the look in people's eyes. Wondering whether it's saying "What an idiot, but I love 'em anyway" when they're looking at their special someone. Seeing the "If I could change one thing..." look on the person who's made the biggest mistake of their life.

Lots of thoughts go through my mind during the day. I think deeply about a lot of things - so deeply that I almost live in my own world trying to guess what's going on in everyone's head.

I wish I knew what you were thinking. Raw end of the deal I tell ya.

In other news...

Just got my mail:
- I got the tickets for Hawaii! OMG OMG OMG It's getting closer!
- The Red Cross is coming to Mac again and they sent me a letter telling me I can donate again. That's nice. Especially since the last time I wanted to donate, they didn't let me coz I was sick. So, Monday the 18th... gonna give them my best blood yet!

No comments: