Friday, October 08, 2004

To blog or to sleep...

Guess which one I chose?

I've been awake for 24 hours now. Working on SITPP for around 70% of that time. What a glorious subject. I'm on a combined total of an hour's sleep. It's gonna hit me later. I just know it.

So many times I wish people understood me. I keep saying that in my head, but then, what if it's me that has the problem? That many people can't be wrong. Why do I have to be so stubborn? It's such a crazy world, this world.

Crazy... coz I chose blogging over sleeping. Well I'm gonna get me some now. Out.

*editEXTRAedit@14.43*

Heard this song in the car today and it sounded nice:
Big Dismal - Missing You

* I haven't eaten a proper meal for about 30 hours (and if Macca's doesn't count as a proper meal, even longer!)
* I haven't had a lot of sleep...
* I'm too lazy to eat... and somehow I'm too lazy to sleep.

Anyway... so Peter G said "we did well" in our presso today. As expected, there were holes in our work but at least we're armed for the killer at the end of semester - hopefully.

Today... I wore makeup. Not really, I just put powder on my face because I didn't wanna look as dead as I looked when I got out of the shower.

... and now, Alisa's orders, I must sleep.

No comments: