Sunday, October 17, 2004

I'm a very forgetful person. For that reason:
1. I double book plans because I forget that I made plans on a certain night already
- x posts ago...

Here's an example of that:

So, my mum wanted to have yum cha with my sister and me (and I?) tomorrow lunchtime and I was so excited about the free lunch that I said yes.

Of course, later tonight, I remembered I'm meant to be doing my blood thing tomorrow. Boo... but Woohoo!

Tonight, I got a little bit of perspective. Thank you.

Have you ever thought about who we listen to? Well, I have. My default answer is "people whom I respect". I realised tonight that that answer is somewhat inconclusive. Sometimes, people can tell me something and other people can tell me the same thing, but I don't usually listen. It's only when I ask for someone's opinion on something that I'm willing to listen. Otherwise, my immediate instinct is to disagree or be incredibly defensive if the opinion is an opinion I don't want to hear.

Apologies for that.

Ok, I was gonna do some uni work tonight. I can't think, it's too late. Damn. Bye.

No comments: