Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Monday AND Tuesday (technically, not Tuesday - but over 48 hours)

Sorry about that. Not that you guys have been adversely affected by my lack of bloggage in the past 48 hours, but you know how things are...

Monday: I donated blood once again. It was my second time, so they gave me a keyring. I wonder how many times I have to go to get an iPod? Something that I thought was a little cool was that I got to tick the 'Yes' box for two of the questions on the pre-donation questionairre:

In the past 12 months...
#1: Have you been overseas?, and
#2: Gotten any tattoos or skin piercings?

I felt like such a badass.

After work, I went to uni to do some SITPP work away from home. I reckon I spent about 80% of my time there chatting... or catching up. I'm so unproductive. Got a lift to Granville from Daved while I played with the different coloured lights on Lowl's camera.

Tuesday: I'm doing this in point form...
* Spent the morning doing SITPP work at home
* Took the train into the city
* Fate's messing with me
* Lunched with M, Minh and Lowl - well, I didn't eat, but they were
* Withdrew $2.7k out of my bank account (ouch.)
* Went to STA Travel with Minh and found out our booking was messed up
* Rearranged our itinerary so we fly through the USA and to Venice before going to Rome... so our route is like this:
SYDNEY > Los Angeles > Frankfurt > Athens > Vienna > Vienna > Florence > Rome > Madrid > Paris > London > Bangkok > Surat Thani > Koh Samui > Surat Thani > Bangkok > SYDNEY
* Fun huh?
* Caught the last part of a very boring HCI lecture
* Went home, ate then drove to Dave's for a SITPP meeting
* Did SITPP stuff, stressed a bit...
* Argued with M about the difference between ARGUMENTS and DISHARMONY on the way home
* Came home and got on the net

That's it. And now that I've got that recount out of the way...

I am so DIFFICULT. I think I knew that before, but it's getting worse and worse as life goes on. I reckon if I was a guy, they'd be calling me a prick (btw, what's the word for a female prick?). Oh well. Sorry if you have to put up with it... and thank you for putting up with it =)

... and do you think that a person's eyes are a window to their soul?

I think that you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. I really do. I also think the most beautiful sight ever is seeing genuine and complete happiness in a person's face when they smile. It lights up a room. It really does. So thank you to the people that have lit up my rooms in the past week.

Ok enough. Bye!


No comments: