Tuesday, October 26, 2004

You Don't Know My Name

I'd never, never, no, no stop loving you / ..
Because she was first darling / will she hang on your mind?

Alicia Keys - If I Was Your Woman

ALICIA KEYS IS AMAZING. She is so HOT. I think I love her.

Yesterday was the Alicia Keys concert at the Enmore Theatre. I loved it. I really did. I think she's one of the most beautiful and talented women ever. She makes piano playing cool again. I used to not want to put my kids (boyfriend first Nel...) through the torture of piano lessons - but I've decided that they're learning. If they don't like it, they can stop, but I'd like them to learn. It's such a beautiful sounding instrument. I'd love to hear an album of her doing lots of live stuff.

I think that's all I'll say about that.

I'm pretty drained right now. Tuesday always takes it out of me. There's so much to do, so little time to do it in and I'm really tired right now. I think I'll go into uni tomorrow to do my work - right now I'm scanning my brain for any previous committments I've made for tomorrow night. No Results Found. Right. Excellent.

Had a HCI exam today. Dumb subject, dumb exam. Anyone could have done that exam.

It's hot in hurr. Good night.

No comments: