Saturday, October 09, 2004

Last Night: Free Party @ Verandah Bar

I really am getting too old to party. But I had fun enough.

Later that Night: Slept @ Alisa's house

Sleepovers are cool. Except I reckon Alisa was too hammered to talk to me - PLUS, I had to be up early this morning

When my alarm went off: It was 8am, I snoozed it for one and a half hours

Does anyone know where I can find Big Dismal's album? I don't think they've released it yet in Australia. I reckon it'll be a top album though. That's why I just bought it from Amazon =).

So, I was thinking...

I'm a very forgetful person. For that reason:
1. I double book plans because I forget that I made plans on a certain night already
2. I am able to forgive better because I forget what got me fired up and angry/upset in the first place
3. I'm late a lot because I forget what time I'm supposed to leave or arrive
4. My mobile phone is chocablock with reminders and alarms
5. I rarely remember the funny parts of movies, nor how the movie ends 5 minutes after leaving the cinema

... and so much more.

Thing is, I find that I often find myself trying to push memories or situations out of my head unsuccessfully. There are so many things I remember that I wish I could forget. Why can't I be a little more consistent? Then I think about why those memories won't go away. I reckon that, whether I like it or not, I want to remember these things I try so hard to forget. Damn.

Anyway, looks like a stay-in tonight. I want to sleep right now, but if I do, I might not be able to sleep tonight. I'll find something to do...

Bye!

PS. On ya Mamo!
PPS. Another related thought: It's hard to encourage people not to do something they really want to do

No comments: