Sunday, October 31, 2004

North and North

Feeling a bit up and down. I need a shower.

My Dad and I are the classic example of North and North. We're so alike that we repell. It's ridiculous. It's just one of those things... I love him anyway =)

Saturday: We celebrated Dad's 50th Birthday again last night. I loved being around the family again. They relax me. I love them.

Veed and I spent most of yesterday organising a present for him - we got him a scrapbook of pictures and birthday messages from the family and stuff. She spent about an hour at K-Mart getting reprints of pictures we pulled out of the albums in the morning. I was a pretty cute kid man. Then I grew up =)...

After we got all the stuff we needed to do the scrapbook from Parra, we dropped in on Tommy's BBQ at Bicentennial. That was nice, even though we stayed for only half an hour or something.

Friday night: I drove to Chili's for Lilibeth's birthday dinner. The baby back ribs I had were, I swear, a quarter of the size of the full rack I had last time I was there. But they're so delish man! So yum!

The M's and Lish came toward the end and we ended up sticking around Chili's till closing just talking. When the kicked us out (they asked us to leave, but 'kicked us out' sounds cooler), we moved it to City Extra to caffiene up before going home.

Ok, enough... I might be the worst storyteller in the world...

So... she's beautiful and everything, but don't you think that Mary Donadlson's head is looking extra big these days? I was looking at pictures of her in the Herald this morning and she's lost so much weight that her head looks bigger.

Speaking of huge...

I was playing with my cousin, Llena, yesterday. I asked her if she noticed anything different about my teeth (because she hasn't seen me w/out braces for a while y'see) and she goes: "Umm... well, your top teeth are huuuuuuuuuge!"

Ouch.

Hmmm... ok bye! Happy DST! ... and Happy Halloween!

No comments: