Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Minh said I blog too much. Hi Minh :)

Yo M... I told you I wasn't crazy:
Wednesday
Extreme Fire danger. Dry, mostly sunny. Hot. Fresh NW winds.
Min: 21C Max: 37C
Courtesy: SMH Weather

THIRTY-SEVEN! Holy Moly.

Last night, I did a lot of... Uni work. That's something I'm not used to doing. But I had nothing else to do. It's actually a satisfying feeling - doing what I'm supposed to be doing... somehow.
You want things to stay the same, yet you want them to change. You yearn for peace, yet you crave excitement. You seek stability, yet you fancy a little action. Might there be a faint hint of inconsistency here?
That's what it says about my week in my horoscope. I think it's true. My head is fighting with itself because it simply doesn't know what it wants.

I was talking to Minh today about... "how we want it to happen" (vauge now, just listen...).

I prefer the friends turned lovers scenario - but then I could just as easily be swept off my feet by someone new and mysterious, impulsively.

I wonder what the future has in store for me... I wish I knew, but I want it surprise me (notice the inconsistency?).

Tata.

No comments: