Thursday, October 14, 2004

jesse mccartney - beautiful soul

Have I ever told you guys about my strained ligament?

It happened when I went skiing last year, I crashed into the back of Lil's skis and, since my feet were stuck to a pair of skis, I fell to the ground - hearing a really awful sound of bones rubbing, crackling or something.

I got sledded down, strapped in a sled and the medics did a mini-examination when we got to the bottom of the run. What happened in there is a little like this...

Visualise a rubber band. Imagine stretching so far that it loses some elasticity and some of the fibres start fraying.

Well that's what happened to my outer ligament on my left knee.

The sad part is...

It'll never be the same.

My body will continue to throw dead muscle onto my ligament, in an attempt to fix it up, strengthen it - but it'll never be as strong as it used to be. And I believe that. I didn't want to believe that my knee was never gonna be as strong, but I can feel it.

It's sad.
It's sad that no matter how much new muscle comes along to compensate for the stuffed up ligament, the underlying ligament is never as strong.
It's sad that, I can build up the muscle all around my knee to support the knee, but the underlying ligament is never as strong.

THE END.

... and now for some entertainment

... nelisa says:
  So what do good guys get?
theOtherDave. says:
  crap girls.
... nelisa says:
  So are you a good guy or a crap guy?
... nelisa says:
  Coz according to our theory...
... nelisa says:
  If you're a good guy, you end up with a crap girl
... nelisa says:
  and you only get good girls if you're a crap guy
theOtherDave. says:
  well in that case, i'm crap ass
theOtherDave. says:
  which means... i deserve to get a good guy
theOtherDave. says:
  girl!
theOtherDave. says:
  girl!
theOtherDave. says:
  girl!
theOtherDave. says:
  girl!
theOtherDave. says:
  girl!
theOtherDave. says:
  girl!
theOtherDave. says:
  girl!
... nelisa says:
  HAHA!
theOtherDave. says:
  i repeat... girl!

and GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: