Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Mariah Carey ft. Trey Lorenz - I'll Be There

Ok... what the HECK is going on with my voice? It's sounding a little sexy these days. There's a little raspiness in the back of my thoat. The thing that's annoying me about it is that I can't sing. So fine, I'm not that good a singer. But I hate trying unsuccessfully to sing, coz now I'll just be singing and my voice will just cut off. I feel like Cosima (lol, as if I know how she felt).

So, I made a deal with myself today. That I'm going to be happy. I have a choice, and the alternative isn't good for my spirits. Do you reckon that the more you tell yourself you're happy, the more you start believing it? Well whatever, I'm pulling out the optimist in me today. I bringing out the girl that trusts that everything will be okay. I like her.

In other news...
* I'm working on a new project at work. Gonna be diving into JMS and peer programming. Something new, something different - exciting!
* Had lunch with Cchan today. It's always nice to catch up with people from the SS homecamp.
* I committed to going out on Friday night. How good is that? I hardly ever commit this early to plans.
* Rest would be good.

Ok bye!

No comments: